College of Marshall Islands
23rd Aug 2019
Under the supervision of the Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs, the Dean of Student Success provides leadership for all student services units. The Dean ensures that all student support units, including the registrar, admissions and records, counseling, residence life, the student health center and student leadership effectively and efficiently carry out their responsibilities in a student-centered manner. The Dean also ensures collaboration between these units and other areas of the college. The Dean is a highly visible leader who advocates for student success and promotes co-curricular programs that support student achievement.
All CMI employees are expected to demonstrate the following attributes:
3. Cultural sensitivity
4. Customer relationship
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide leadership for enrollment management functions.
2. Ensure that students have access to high- quality student support programs.
3. Initiate and foster partnerships across the institution, creating synergy and collaboration to provide a supportive and engaging student experience.
4. Serve as a visible college leader for student support and engagement.
5. Full Job Description available online at https://jobs-cmi.peopleadmin.com
· Master’s Degree from an accredited College.
· Competence with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build effective teams.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Minimum of five years relevant experience in higher education
Salary and Benefits Offered at the College of the Marshall Islands:
$35,213-$50,305. Salary placement based on relevant education, training and experience.
-Three-years initial contract
- Transportation from the point of hire to the Marshall Islands
- Moving in allowance of USD $2,000.
- Up to $9,000 housing allowance
- Health benefits
- Tuition Waiver
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability Leave
NOTE: Employees understands and agrees that he or she is responsible for all taxes under RMI law and hereby authorizes the College to make any and all deductions Required by law.
Human Resources Office will accept applications for the position through August 23, 2019 no later than 5:00pm (Majuro time). Applicants must complete employment requirements online at https://jobs-cmi.peopleadmin.com or www.cmi.edu
The College of the Marshall Islands is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. The College of the Marshall Islands requires pre-employment reference and background screening.
For more information contact Nering Redmond at Human Resources Department (692) 625-3291/3394 Ext. 295 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.