7th Oct 2022
Applications are invited for the following positions with SPREP at Apia.
The Secretariat has exciting and challenging opportunities for qualified professionals who are interested to be part of one of the world’s leading regional environmental organisations based in Apia, Samoa with about 140 staff recruited from around the world.
The following opportunities are open to local and international candidates.
A) INTERNATIONALLY RECRUITED ROLES
1) Project Manager, Pacific Ecosystem-based Adaptation to Climate Change (PEBACC+) Project
2) Communications Officer, PEBACC+ Project
3) Country Coordinator, Vanuatu, PEBACC+ Project
4) Country Coordinator, Solomon Islands PEBACC+ Project
5) Pacific Environment Portal Systems Developer & Analyst
6) Environmental Monitoring and Reporting Adviser
7) Environmental Assessment and Planning Officer
Applications Close: Friday, 7 October 2022
Full details on responsibilities, requirements, remuneration packages and lodging an application can be obtained from the Career Opportunities section of our website: https://www.sprep.org/career-opportunities or by contacting Roger Warren on telephone: +685 21929 Ext. 325, Fax: +685 20231, or direct Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPREP is an Equal Opportunity Employer